Stomping the roses

Thursday, March 29, 2012

bop pop bop pop. I feel like dancing and singing. c'mon. XD

Hey! I want to talk to you. I just want to share this to you, would you bear with me?

Left Behind 

for 3 days in a row, i slept 5am. after I spend my night on PC, I'll watch a movie on my tablet. I already watched Left Behind, Left Behind II - Tribulation Force and Left Behind III - World at War. its about the rapture of the church, when God takes every believer and every child to heaven, what will happen to the remaining individuals who are left behind. i was amazed on how every prophesy fulfilled. the codes. every part. I don't want to be left behind, but if i do. I'll make sure I'm going to follow His will.

but today, I'm on struggle. seems like I'm on a bondage. I really need empowerment. but how? where? situations is pulling me down. I'm tired. people is just being people. what can i do? 

Jigsaw Puzzle

I was walking back and fort in sunken garden. waiting for a revelation from God. I thought about lots of things and i wonder how can i be like Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, etcetera. I'm not aiming for the money but for the contribution to the world. how? Honestly I can't see any major hindrances but me. but if there's any, let me know. i hate procrastination. Lord, let Your will be done.

Skyscraper


You can take everything i have, you can break everything i am like i’m made of glass like i’m made of paper, go on and try to tear me down i will be rising from the groundlike a skyscraper. I'll be rising baby. wait for it. :o

Stomping the roses

sometimes i feel like getting out of the world and just walk, run and bike with videocam, music player and a tablet with a solar panel charger. I just want to go into the world on road trip. basically, i want to be free! how I wish to know nothing about gossip, issues, burdens. so i can easily jump out of joy. so tired of this.. carry me away! Did you ever feel like stomping the roses? 

wait for it. 
i know the picture below does not fit the caption. XD


Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up


iBLoG
i Believe Love and Obey GOD.
Jabes, God's Original Masterpiece


You Might Also Like

2 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers