Daily Vacation Bible School

Thursday, April 26, 2012

April 16 - 20 is the 5 days of Bible School for children. I'm glad to be a part of this one of the most enjoyable event this summer. I'm a volunteer. when they ask me to volunteer as a teacher or to provide assistance to the teachers, I have second thoughts. but i know in myself that i wanted to. so i attend their meeting. well, I'm with Teacher Ligaya, Teacher Adel, Teacher Cecile, Teacher Shiela, Karl, Rolinda, Joy, Jasmin and Cathy.
its cool to work with my former teachers in Sunday school.


I really enjoy to be in the DVBS, i have bondings with the kkbs and know more about them. and with teachers. my former teachers and still my teachers. and of course the children. although its tiring to run after them when they get so PASAWAY and when they run or go to the wash room saying they're going to pee but they just want to go out so they can run. some drinks alot and wants to escape from what they think PRISON. hahaha! I'm with the most quiet (at least) level/group which are called EXPLORERS. the FUN-est group was the group of SCOUTS. they're so noisy and all they want is to play and  get tired. I thank God for sustaining us. SERIOUSLY! haha! i don't know how did i survive. 


Charlie was a volunteer too. he helped Jasmin in praise and worship before the DVBS starts. our daily food was provided by God through the sweet parents who has deep love for the children. 


all around.. we take time to manage things needed for the graduation including awards and certificates.



Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up

iBLoG
i Believe Love and Obey GOD.
Jabes, God's Original Masterpiece





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers