BBS Myrtle

Monday, July 09, 2012





I can say that this season of Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition has the most hated Big Winner. The Cosplay Cutie of Ilo-Ilo, Myrtle. this is actually the first PBB Big Winner that i expected to win. YES! I'm a supporter. there's thousands of HATERS on twitter, facebook and everywhere. but let me speak out my side regarding my support for Myrtle.


1st of all, the Pinoy Big Brother doesn't choose who will be the Big Winner but the voters.
so if you have enough votes to win, you will win. its not about who's real or who's the best, blah. blah.blah. its about those who believe in the person.


I can say that I can relate to myrtle while she's inside the house. I mean, in some point I found myself in her (naks naman.) she keeps something in herself, she pretends, she did not say it all. in my opinion, I can say that everyone inside the house pretends and hides something, maybe others are good at it, they hid their's in smiles. well WHO CAN SAY that THEY'RE REAL AFTER ALL?

i believe that she won because many filipinos relate to her. they also find themselves in part of Myrtle's character. that's her. SHE'S REAL BECAUSE she's afraid. she didn't try to be liked by everyone. and not because SHE'S DIFFERENT, SHE'S NOT REAL. 

She's just amazing. she's talented. cosplayer, singer, dancer, a leader.
we have the same opinion about love. even people knew that I have a fallen in that 4-letter-word, i pretend. too young to be in love. she's weird and i guess only open minded people understands her. 


and guess what her personality type is.. INFJ. we're under the same personality type.
but still we're different. :D


Congrats Myrtle! :D


Live.Love.Forgive.NeverGiveUp.
iBloG
iBelieve.Love.and.Obey.GOD

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers