Happy Birthday Eszpren (Jasmin!)

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Happy 18th Birthday !

I don’t know what to say but I feel like writing a letter. but Here it goes. I know, you already receive lots of greetings and wishes from your friends and relatives and some other stranger on facebook who greet you because they saw your name on today’s birthday celebrator.

So I thought, would it matter when I write you this? I’m not sure. Would you read it?
nehh. I don't know. but there are things that I needed to say. important things that you may not understand. 

I don't really expect you to appreciate what am I doing, I just want to make you smile. 
hahaha! am I doing this right? XD 


what am I saying? Am I Crazy? WHATEVUR. XD
the reason why I didn't write anything in the message board or whatever you call it, is because, its so hard for me to show emotion to the people around me while writing it. I always get so emotional when it comes to this. so, forgive me. 

Since children, we're friends.. right? am I? well, at least we know each other since we're kids. so I can call you as my childhood friend. (I don't want to grow up. XD) and today, we're part of the same Youth Organization, di lang basta bastang Youth Org, Astig na Youth Org. ang KKB. still, we're friends.

naalala ko pa nung tinawag mo kong "eszpren" dahil sa cheezeburger. remember? ayan na, naging tawagan natin. ikaw kase e. anyway. I really thank God for your life, di mo lang alam kung pano ka naging blessing and answered prayer to me and to other people. even your kind words help me through something. pati sa KKBs you're a Big help. i can't help myself but to thank you.

I may not write down specifically everything that you've done to me, but I know your labor in the Lord will never be in vain. keep on serving God! never get tired, let God be the source of your strength in every way of life. I pray that you may hang out with your good friends always, that you may enjoy life to the fullest with them, also with your family and relatives. Have fun! when you fall, get back up and fight a good fight. stay humble. always be strong. sabi nga ng classmate mo pwede ka nang makulong, so ingat-ingat ha. ganyan ako nung nag-18 din ako, ayoko ding makulong no.

You're always been in my prayers eszpren. (nalilito pa din ako kung ano una, "s" o "z"? does it matter? XD )
I pray...
that God will keep on blessing you more than what you expect.
that He will bless the works of your hand and everyone that surrounds you will be blessed because of you
that He will supply everything that you need
that every effort and every sacrifice of yours will be rewarded by Him
that whatever the desire of your heart He will give as you delight in Him
that You will meet the PERFECT and WONDERFUL PLAN of God.
that You will meet the things HE STORED for YOU.

and Lord, never let her go, whatever happens she will be the same Jasmin that serves You and obeys You. whatever her dreams if its according to Your plan. let it be.
I pray that she will enjoy the days of her youth with your GRACE in loving You and serving You. May she finds her way to You and as she earnestly seek You, She will find herself standing in the center of Your Will. in the center of Your love.



I am no prince, I am no saint, I am not anyone's wildest dream but I will stand behind and be someone to fall back on. :)


eszpren, nimsaj, nimsajisoka, jasmin just..
Live
Love
Forgive and
Never Give Up.

a message from your handsome eszpren. bawal kumontra.XD
sebajisoka @ Galvanized into ACTION.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers