Princess Jasmin (The Preparation)

Tuesday, September 25, 2012


This is what happened while we're planning for Jasmin's Big Day. this is my side.

Antagal ko na 'tong gustong iBlog kaso baka mabasa ni jas. kaya etoo naa. XD

August 19

My Nanay-nanay-an, Nanay Leny, talked to me regarding the surprise party for Jasmin. I told her that I'm willing to help.

August 26

First meeting with Ate Kat. This is the first time after years. namiss ko to, ate ko to e.
May lagnat ako that time at di nakapagChurch ng morning. e mejo kaya ko naman kaya nag-GO lang ako. We met at Starbucks in ATC but we didn't really bought anything there. we ate at Johnny Rockets. She discuss the outline of the event kahit maingay dahil sa dance numbers ng crew. sobraang cool talaga dun, not to mention the bottomless ice tea and unlimited FRIES. 

September 8


2nd Meeting. I'm with Ate Kat, Ate Anna, Kuya Marc, Ate Cha, Hazel, Jesril and Aries.

I met Aries earlier than the meet up. so we explore at Victory Christian Center. we had a chance to worship God with their congregation. They sang Beautiful Exchange and Salvation Is Here. Hazel was also with us.

we went to Krispy Kreme, waited for Jesril and the others. Coffee and Doughnuts. we got some laughs. jamming (my files corrupted, i lost the video :( ), planning. everything we needed to. 


September 14

My Hard Drive Crash. I need to format it. so I need to re-do every AVP and presentations. I got the idea on my head. so it was easy for me to do it over.

September 17

Meeting with Ate kat at North Park in SM Center Muntinlupa. I showed the AVPs that I recovered and I got the list of the 18s.

September 19

Denise went here in our home to work on the paper design that will be used on the messages. its overnight. unexpectedly.

September 20


I met Ate Kat at SM to buy the greetings card and we went to their home to work on some things. Kuya Arnold was there practicing songs then Ate Leny and Aries went by after few minutes. they fix the box for the gown and wrote a letter for Jas.



then, we need to burn something. I went to aries' home. on guard. jasmin is not home yet but she'll be any minute. we took off safely. burn what we needed to burn. kuya rocky passed us by for a moment and went home after small talks. they all left. Ate Kat slept for a while. I took a nap. and when we woke up. its..

September 21


4am. me and ate kat went to Jasmin's. carrying the surprise gifts. greetings. whatever. I know nahihiya si jas nung may nakita syang camera, kaya naka-3 delete kame ng video dahil full ng full ang memory. eto yung last video:






then, kumaen lang ako saglit kila ate kat and I'm ready to go home.

sobrang antokers ako nun. so natulog ako sa bahay pag-dating ko. nagising ako around 4pm at umalis din kaagad for practice ng ONE THING. kame ni MJ ang nauuna then charlie then practice. then jesril then aries. eto yung video namen nung practice:






nagdala din pala ng dinner si tita leny at pumunta pa dun si jas na nakita kameng nagppractice at dahil ginabi nadin kame kila ate kat. dun na din kame nakitulog. umuwi na din kame kaagad right after magbreakfast then pag-uwi ko. inayos ko yung ilang AVPs na di pa tapos. XD


In the middle of those meetings, I'm working with my friends (Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Photoshop). I searched for ideas. I explored creativity in me. Ate Kat's phonecalls/twitter direct messages/facebook chats/SMS. Nanay Leny's phonecalls. overnight with myself. picture downloads. white lies. 


there's more on the next blog. :)

Live
Love
Forgive 
Never Give Up

Documentary. 
sebajisoka @ Galvanized into ACTION

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers