911

Thursday, October 18, 2012

March 24, 2011 
10:25PM

I saw this draft post on my blog. I just wondering, what's on my mind those days?
btw this is the content, actually its the lyrics of a song by paraluman, mejo emo type pero I like this one. 



I'll let you go for now
See you in a thousand years
A thousand years, a million years in time
I should have known somehow
Now I lie in bed
It's in my head, it's in my head
The things you said before 
The time you walked away
The day I said please stay 
If I had to crash my car
Hundred miles an hour
I'll be sitting here and watch myself die
If you had to say goodbye
Say it over and over
Until my heart stops beating this time
The time you walked away
The day I begged please stay 
If I had to crash my car
Hundred miles an hour
I'll be sitting here and watch myself die
If you had to say goodbye
Say it over and over 
Until my heart stops beating this time
Until my heart stops beating this time

Live 
Love 
Forgive
Never Give Up 

sebajisoka @ Galvanized into ACTION

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers