Election 2013

Thursday, October 25, 2012

I just watched the videos of Bro. Eddie's TVC on Youtube. I'm still wondering why he didn't win. as I watch those videos, I say this with honesty, it makes me wanna cry. the change that we long for a long time has been delayed. with all due respect to the present administration, you're doing good Mr. President! 

it is just I have different vision.

God has a different plan I guess, I still trust Him, He has better plans, I'll just wait and hear Him say, "I told you so, I have bigger and better plans son." I just look forward to that.

I know this is super off the trend, but next year is election year once again. I just hope that this time people will vote candidates not because they're popular or what but because they are qualified and righteous and have something good to do in this nation. 

Lord, if this is the right time for that change! let it be. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up

//sebajisoka

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers