Jesus Is Lord Church Worldwide 34th year Annivesary

Monday, October 08, 2012

October 5, 2012



The celebration of the 34th year of God's faithfulness to JIL church Worldwide. this year's theme is "Prepare the Way of The Lord".


This year, I joined the JIL TEAM, we auditioned to be a part of it, they need 300 dancers and we're in.  we're in modern dance. I really enjoy now dancing than before. I always ask God for that talent. :D


Anyway, we went to Luneta around 1pm, I'm with the KKB Muntinlupa TEAM and our church family. My heart is on excitement, its pounding, I'm really excited to dance for the Lord. while we're on our way, I have this conversation with other KKBs, we munch and talk and laugh and open up. we even dance before we arrive. 


KKBs that have schools or works were texting me about the anniversary. buti na lang talaga may load ako. hazel also told us that #JIL34 is on twitter trend on the 9th spot. as we arrived to the place, Denise assigned as the leader of the bleacher kkb dancers while on the other side was Jasmin, sya coordinator e, pero may responsibility pa din.XD





before we start, we taught the 2,000 KKBs the dance steps and later Kuya Jaime, the one who taught us the steps and formation for this anniversary, met up. He told us that the formation will be cancelled while saying that, he cried. I know the feeling but I love his attitude in the situation. sabi din nya na mas masarap maglingkod sa Diyos pagnasasaktan at our God is not after our performance, He's after our worship.




we sat in the first row of the park, so we can run easily when we're about to sing praises to the Lord. we took pictures while waiting.


Ganyan ako kasaya.! XD
and it start, we groove and dance the songs that we're practice. its the KKB worship team who lead us in the first part and then, Quest is in the House! we'll eto yung MV nya, wala kase akong makitang picture nya during the anniversary eh.
I love the remixes of the songs, I could sing of your love, hawak kamay, where is the love, shout for joy. such a talented man. 

the launching of #akoangtinig with the KKB band.

We are called to be exciting Christians! 
KKB Chairman/TESDA Director General Sec. Joel Villanueva shared how God showed them miracle through his 2 babies.

in the middle of the celebration, it rained. it interrupt us. umbrellas are up and worried about their things that might get wet, while me on the other side, didn't bring an umbrella. well, that's my faith but still, it rained the cool part is the KKB TEAM had their own umbrellas, I waited for the rain to stop but it didn't until i borrowed one on the bleachers. then that's time it stops.  God is testing me! hahaha! :D
DR. Morris Cerullo is our Guest Speaker for this year. 12! God will fulfill His promises in our lives before January 1, 2013, that's December 31, 2012. I claim it Lord.

On the next part, Bro. Eddie also preached about the Second Coming of our Lord.
and then the end will come.
of course the ultimate victory dance! 

Our Victory this year's celebration is made up of Joyful songs, raindrops, fireworks display, overwhelmed heart, passionate congregation, wonderful dance routines and the presence of the LORD! 

I'm so blessed! :D


Live
Love
Forgive and
Never Give Up.


sebajisoka @ Galvanized into ACTION.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers