Triune (My first Worship Service as a Dancer)

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Dancer, even now I can't believe I'm part of the T.E.A.M or to be called one of the TRIUNE, or one of the DANCER. 

Months ago, one of the KKB leaders talk to me, asking for help regarding the DANCERS. well, He was assigned as the Head of Triune Ministry in JIL Norfil Muntinlupa. Almost every Sunday we encourage the KKBs to commit as dance ministers. but sadly only few wants to be a part of it, sometimes NONE and because of that, the practice and training were always cancelled.


Until I watch the Step Up Sequel. now, I'm Inspired. I volunteered as a dancer, at least KARL had one member that time but still we need more. our prayer has been heard! The JIL Church Worldwide opened an audition for dancers in the upcoming anniversary of JIL. since I want to be a part of it. I join them, together with other KKBs who wants to be a part of the anniversary. We dance together for the LORD.


to acknowledge them here they are:





Karl's determination to teach me (us) how to dance is quite amazing. last Sunday  we rendered a dance number during the Service. We dance He Reigns By Kirk Franklin + Undignified by Chris Tomlin. (cool, it rhymes.) and then Hacinth, Karl and Jasmin told me that we will function as a triune TODAY! so we did. so cool, amazing and FUN serving the Lord in TRIUNE. although I made mistakes, I can't do the jump + kick step, I believe that there's room for improvement. 


Lord, give me the talent, skill, ability to dance gracefully for Your Glory. I believe, In Jesus Name, Amen.


lawit dila ko, tuyo lalamunan at pawisan after the victory proclamation.

but for my King. I'll become even more undignified than this!

one more thing, those times whenever I read triune, my mind reads it as TRY ON, let's try this on. 

#ItsNotJustDANCEitsWORSHIP!

Live

Love
Forgive

Never Give Up

//sebajisoka

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers