Birthday Wish

Sunday, November 04, 2012

Lately, My TFs were asking me what do I want for my birthday. well, I really don't know. It's funny to know that they're more excited for my birthday than me.

anyway, here's my wish list.

Canon EOS 5D Mark II with Lens
1 Tera Byte External Hard Drive
HTC One X+
ChromeBook
Acoustic Bass Guitar

Brown Coat (S.O.S.)
Lava Lamp (Violet)
Teddy Bear
Journal
Any Leadership Book by John Maxwell
Shoes (Artwork)
Bag (Bagpack sa artwork/any shoulder bag na pang lalake. sensya di ko alam tawag dun e./body bag)
Polo/Longsleeves

as I always say, anything gift will be appreciated as long as its a gift.XD
and there are more things that I want but maybe I haven't figure it out yet.
many of my prayers are only answerable by the Lord. I don't really expect na may magbibigay saken ng mga yan. Actually goals ko yang mga yan. hahaha.. :D

Days from now, I hope for massive changes. 

Family and Friends are good gifts too. :D

Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up

//sebajisoka

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers