Mall All Day

Friday, November 09, 2012

I went to Festival Mall at 10am, kakabukas palang nun, magbabayad kase ako ng bills namen, gumawa ng kung ano ano at magliwaliw. I saw Hazel that day sa KFC kasama ang kanya fafabols. XD

I explore the mall while listening to podcast. Joseph Prince, I learned a lot through this preacher, such an anointed pastor, I never get bored of listening and God really used Him in this new generation. btw He's my favorite pastor. thanks be to God for his life. may God bless him abundantly. I listened to Him for about 1 1/2 hours.


minutes later, Charlie contacted me for some liwaliw. so I waited for him in the mall. I'm playing Soul Calivur that time. the day went so well. puro halakhakan lang ginawa namen at bumili ng regalo. lakas manlibre ni charlie eh. kala ko manonood kame ng Suddenly its Magic. 

we went home around 5:30pm
Imma so tired. but I discovered something today.
I think I should post my drafts from my notebook. 

Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up

//sebajisoka

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers