Motivation

Saturday, November 17, 2012

"People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily." - Zig Ziglar

Last Thursday I have this long day.

I went to Alabang by morning to met a friend and later in Festival Mall. I saw my long lost friend, I was extremely happy. I can't contain it and it brought smile to my face. I ate Sunday as usual. XD

By afternoon, I went to my high school best pal, Jared. He invited me to come over. we talked and munch. I never felt that I'm hungry. he introduced me to his PC and some other friends, including his GF, Taylor Swift's RED and Skrillex. dub dub. eeennggkk. shinkk. dubstep. XD

Charles went by after hours and they tour me in many places. those things are coded. Secret Shop, Secret Food and Secret Hideout. I was disappointed at first but I met people around. I tried to understand what they're saying and good thing I did. 

after that long talk, I know I'm inspired. maybe this is the answer to my prayer but I still need to pray. we arrived at Jared's house at 2:30am and we haven't ate dinner yet. so we did. He's the cook. we ate. :D
We talk a little and we slept. the next morning, we did the same thing. we ate and I went home around 12nn.

I'm motivated so nothing can bring me down. today, tomorrow and overmorrow(I just learn this today, it means the day after tomorrow.)

Inspired. Motivated.
Dreamer. Doer. Leader.

Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up

//sebajisoka

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers