MOVE IS!

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I've been on movie marathon almost every night, I download movies by morning and watch it by night 'til dawn. I never liked movies same as I do now. I start with 500 days of Summer, Bandslam, 10 Things I Hate About You, Letters To Juliet then, it goes on.
in the marathon, I noticed that the movies that I watched are simply connected to each other, not by story but by the Movie Stars and their lines.

500 Days of Summer To 10 Things I Hate about You. (Both lead by Joseph Gordon-Levitt)

School of Rock
Year One 
Bandslam 
Easy A
Beastly & Journey 2 The Mysterious Island 
Journey to the Center of the Earth


The Devil wears Prada
Get Smart
The Other Guys

Another Cinderella Story
A Cinderella Story
Raise Your Voice 

Princess Proctection Program
Ramona And Beezus 
Monte Carlo
Hannah Montana
Prom

Mean Girls
Mean Girls 2
Letters To Juliet
In Time


Disturbia
Spy Kids
Zathura
Nancy Drew
Fired Up
Breaking Wind

The 40 Year old Virgin
Step Up 1, 2, 3 
Shaun of the Dead

Jack and Jill
Hot Tub Time Machine
Major Movie Star
Diary Of A Wimpy Kid 1 & 2
Boy In Striped Pajamas

21 Jump Street
Super Bad
The Hunger Games
The Pregnancy Project
The Avengers
Hugo
Fire Up
The Hangover
The Hangover 2
The Bucket List
She's Out Of My League
Not Another Teen Movie
Gone
Detention

4 3 2 1
August Rush
Project X
Sleepover
Jumper
CyberBully
Wild Child
The Exorcist
Once

Art Of Getting By
College Road Trip
Exorcist of Emily Rose
October Baby

Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up

//sebajisoka

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers