Pursuer Of My Soul

Sunday, November 11, 2012

I stand before You undeserving, 
My heart You know and see 
Still you take me to your chambers 
By grace accepting me. 
You lead me in with no intention of ever letting go 

God of love, pursuer of my soul 
You refuse to let me go 
In your presence I remain 

I stand before your throne of glory 
Captured by your grace 
And I find the sweetest feeling 
As I'm locked in your embrace 
I cling to you with no intention of ever letting go 


God of love, pursuer of my soul 
You refuse to let me go 
In your presence I remain 
God of love, you created me to be 
By your side eternally 
In your presence I remain. 
 
Love has found me, it surrounds me 
I am yours, I am yours


♫Pursuer Of My Soul ♪ CFNi ♫

Sunday morning, there's so many things that runs in my head. but I choose to let it go and let God in then the Worship Service starts.. we sang and dance, we worship our Lord.
and we have a guest speaker that day. Bro. Bobot of JIL Las Piñas. He's an anointed preacher.  after he preached, he prayed.

we sang Pursuer of My soul and I can't help it. it seems like all the pressure and burdens, all the pain and heartbreaks overflows in my heart. I just can't stop crying and no words came out into my mouth. I felt the spirit of the Lord in the place. I know He touched me that moment. I feel lighter right after.

the 2nd service came.
Sis. Evelyn preached about the things that breaks the soul or makes the soul sick. for me, its seems like its a continuation of the message in the 1st service. I felt the healing of the Lord. I thank God for releasing those things in my heart. I know You're near. Thank You. You're the Pursuer of My Soul. thank You for never letting me go.

Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up

//sebajisoka

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers