So you're telling me AMALAYER?

Monday, November 19, 2012

She's been the number 1 trending topic on twitter this past few days. it's about this young girl having a conversation with a guard. probably you already saw the viral video. 

When I saw the video, all I can say is "tsk".. I posted it  in my twitter account, then later, a KKB tweeted me regarding the trending topic, she reminded me that we Christian should be the light of the world. that reminds me of #akoangtinig

and seeing tons of words from different twitter users makes me think.
I remembered the story of the adulterous woman who was sent by the pharisees and getting ready to judge her, they will stone her to death but Jesus said he who has no sin cast the first stone. nobody throw the stone but the fact that Jesus has no sin is quite amazing, He didn't stone her.

relating to AMALAYER's experience, there's no "Jesus" or representative of Jesus that will remind them of their rights to condemn. its so sad that many Christian make fun of her. 
they said she did wrong, she must have showed respect to the guard. many blames the video uploader. but many its our own judgement. just maybe.

I shared this to the KKBs last Sunday, I heard their thoughts, I'm blessed by them. no criticism. sabe nga din ni Kuya Jade na She's a soul to win. instead of joining the massive unmerciful judgement of twitter user, why not pray for her?

we all have sinned. we have no right to judge. we're Christian so we have this responsibility that many will never understand. 

"Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus" Romans 8:1

sharing this Word may help. *will help.

Live
Love

Forgive
Never Give Up

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers