Suicide

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

When everything just falls apart, one by one
when things are just unbearable and unexplainable
when it really hurts
when you can't move
when all you can do is cry

when anger fills the room
and hatred is in your heart
when you feel alone and unimportant
when you lose your hope

when no one understands you
when pain exceeds beyond what you can bear
when you're bleeding inside
when you want to end your life
when all you want to do is to hang on the ceiling 
or anything similar to it.

A friend just passed away
A childhood friend
died because his wife left him
he ended his life
its over

*Its sad to know that someone died of suicide. :|

I remember Kari Jobe's Song:


Wish it could be easy
Why is life so messy
Why is pain a part of us
There are days I feel like
Nothing ever goes right
Sometimes it just hurts so much

But You're here, You're real
I know I can trust You

Even when it hurts, even when it's hard
Even when it all just falls apart
I will run to You 'cause I know that You are
Lover of my soul, Healer of my scars
You steady my heart

Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up

//sebajisoka 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers