when questions destroys privacy

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Saturday had passed. as the hours seems slow and so meaningful behind the senseless thought and senseless word came from our hearts. its more than a story. its more than words.

this is what happened this evening. every lips had curved up somewhat like a smile and cry that's look like laughs. I don't want to expose everything but I also don't want to keep everything. although some points were hurting. it don't last and when awkwardness sends me to the middle, I deal with it and find another circle where I can freely sit in.

when questions destroys privacy, it makes me feel naked and full of shame. I'm not in telling about everything regarding my feelings, especially love, but its fun. seeing them so interested about my story and I'm the KJ who fell back. I tell them few.

Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up

//sebajisoka

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers