Applause

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Last Tuesday I shared again on Prayer Meeting in our Local Church. I talked about No Turning Back or Standing Firm in Him. I feel the excitement as a walk upstairs, I literally running and jumping up and down as a go nearer to the church.

I posted the whole message on my wordpress account. I feel the confidence as I share, I talk like I'm just talking to a friend. I just know that God is using me in this ministry. whatever His will. I'll go there. even when its hard.



and in this teaching that I've shared. there's a powerful message that God revealed to me, so share it to them.. About being excited in trials and circumstances, then I heard clapping of hands.. I didn't take the glory of course, but I have this teary eyes while standing in front of them. the applause that I heard, is for me, a sign that I do well in my calling. I feel overwhelmed and  blessed through out the night.

before the day ends, I talked to Karl, one of the leaders, he told me come concerns and vision and prayers for the KKBs. I thank God for his life. He's one of the potential leader of his time. As we talk, I come to realize lots of things in the group I'm handling. Its hard, difficult but there's No Turning Back.


I’m not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don’t get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I’ve got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I’m off and running, and I’m not turning back. 

Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message) 


Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up

//sebajisoka

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers