4 Goals

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I've noticed that I only have 2 blog entry this year and It was a flashback of the past year, so basically I don't have any blog entry for this year. 

I don't have new year resolutions but I have goals, the first on the list? 
Pentax Optio WG-2

According to reviews It can survive in 40 feet of water, falls from 5 feet, pressure up to 220 pounds, temperatures as low as 14 degrees Fahrenheit, and the ever-present menace of dust and sand. Click Here for more about Pentax Optio WG2

So you maybe thinking, YES! DSLR are Amazing, I still want one but for adventures,
I prefer this one. since one of my goals this year is MORE ADVENTURES. and speaking of, that leads me to my second GOAL.

ADVENTURER
I always wanted to be an adventurer, one who climb up mountains and goes deep into the sea and the unlimited roadtrip! I don't have destinations yet but there maybe in summer at Pagudpud in Ilocos Norte with the ones I'm with in Bataan last year's summer. aside from that I want an Adventure Buddy. 

I aiming for a close friend as that "Adventure Buddy". we already have an adventure yesterday. It's a mini-adventure where we just walk and talk and look around the place.

365 Days Photo
MicroBlogging through Blipfoto, My "Adventure Buddy" Introduced it to me in New Year itself, it's a site where you can only upload a photo a day, meaning if the photo was taken yesterday, they'll reject it if you upload it today. (You can cheat them though.) 
Consistently I'm on 15th day! I took photos from my tablet since I don't have any camera yet. 

Journal
I already have journal since the past but. I'll be more specific this year and I'll be writing more and of course I won't forget you BLOGGER! :)

That's all for now, I'll add more goals next time.


Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up

'coz the days we are given are gifts from above
and today we remember to live and to love.

//sebajisoka

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers