Extreme Flashback

Tuesday, January 01, 2013

2012 is a great year, I can't define it in one word.
it's the end of the year again and Its time to close my eyes one more time for an
EXTREME FLASHBACK!
3..
2..
1..


1st Photo with KKBs @ Maan's 18th Birthday

LGL Training at JIL Golden Acres, now. as the new KKB-Norfil Head/CYC

Hangout @ Sunken Garden with the Couple (Charlie and Denise)

At Rivera's with KKBs.

Practicing Glory To The King By Hillsong

Pictorial sa Sunken with TFs.

Pero di kame kumpleto. also with Denise
@ Sunken With Karl,  Hazel and Charlie


We Watched a Play. "Dreamer" about Joseph The Dreamer.  awesome play.

Life Group Summit with KKBs!

1st Time sa Barko, the floating Book Fair. Logus Hope! 

With Kuya Bernard During the Relief Goods giving at Norfil.

Practiced the "Everything Skit"

Aries' Birthday Sleepover at Casauay's.

Overnight Swimming with JAM/VIA and Elyondoulos

March for Jesus with the KKBs! 

Vacation Bible School during Summer. with my former Sunday School Teachers and my fellow classmates.

As a reward for DVBS, we went to Bataan!
Summer Getaway! The best Summer! 

1st Youth Gathering! "No Turning Back Days"

2nd Gathering. with our guest speaker: Sis. Leny Casauay.

The Youth Summit 2012, we're at Starmall, waiting for the others.
 Includes the plenty of meetings at the Youth Center and the hassle on the fund and registration. God is still good.
Extreme! No Middle Ground. at Araneta Coliseum

School run for School Rooms. a run for a cause.

Received Help from iCare during the Flood.

No Direction Boy Band. (Wah.D) Singin One thing During the Debut of Mary Jasmin Casauay
Rehearsals for the 34th Anniversary of JIL.
We auditioned for the 34th Aniversary of JIL Church Worldwide as Dancers.
Unbelievable, I'm a part. Miracles do happen.
and I'm an Official Triune Mover. 


Bonding with Denise and MJ in Baywalk.

Visitation for Teacher Adel at Asian Hospital. So blessed with her life.
Hannah Joy's Fun-Filled 19th Birthday! sobrang sakit ng tyan ko jan kakatawa.
Tither's Night
With The KKBs.

Practicing "Everyone Needs a Little" by Kari Jobe as our piece for Tither's Night

Pastora Siony's Birthday. Videoke Mode with them.
Pastora Siony's Birthday! Magbalik by Callalily.
Bonding with VDM. Heartbreak Bonding. XD
JIL Norfil Christmas Party. we won so many games! and we enjoyed the night.

KKB Workers and Leaders Christmas Party @ Aberdeen Court Makati. 
My Beloved TFs @ Chelsea's 18th Birthday.

Worship Explosion 2012
Meeting with the KKB Leaders and Workers 
1st time to meet McLean after Graduation. higante mode sya e. 

2nd time with McLean. meeting for our business project.

Christmas with Casauay Family. nagkita kase kame sa Festival
Also with VDM, si Mclean lang wala.
Ehloi and Jhet treat sa jolibee. :)

Sleepover at Rivera's with Hazel, Jasmin, Joy and Aries.
Accomplishment: Dancing
Accomplishment: Life Group Leader
Eto nakakatuwa, I read my blog last 2011 and I read about a surprise debut for a friend (actually di sya debut, gusto ko lang maranasan nyang magdebut di kase sya nakatikim ng debut party.). pinagplanuhan ko na sya that time but suddenly nacancel walang preparation eh. tapos dito pala napadpad yung idea ko. sa Birthday ni Eszpren Jasmin. 




My 20th. @Sunken. Alone. :D

KKB Pool Party @ Doña Segundina Pool


PInagugugulan ko ng panahon bago matulog. nakailang palit na ko ng desgin nyan. XD
Dahil Di na kasya sa Cork Board.
TrueFriends
Next Wave! Jamming :D

New Year with my Family.

My Task Wall. madami dyan ang di natuloy

my blog had been featured in JIL Church Worldwide Facebook page.

I have been prayed at Grace Hope site through Pastor Joseph Prince Ministries

I won a shirt from JIL Church Worldwide

I Also Became Active In Twitter (@sebajisoka). Tumblr(sebajisoka.tumblr.com). Wordpress(thisismeacoustic.wordpress.com).


Cathy's Birthday - we celebrate it at Festival Mall with Rolinda and Denise
August 22 KKB Gathering at C-Square
Pektusan Night with hacinth, Jasmin and Karl @ Hacinth's Home. also a planning for the next day's Gathering
I also have talks to Denise and Clarisse about Love. I never thought I can share things with them.
Halloween Trips with my Relatives.
I also donate blood this year.
Movie Marathon!
I lost a friend, nasaksak kase nung lumaban sya nung muntikan sila marape.
Another friend died of suicide.
Epic Fail Surprise for Angel.
Business with Jared and Charles and Clark and Sonny
Met old friend Karen at Festival Mall with her baby.
5 Days na pagtira sa bahay nila Charlie sa Biñan

This year, I get hurt, I cried a lot but I still rejoices because it makes me stronger and better. The Lord is Good! He has Anointed us with great joy so whenever we face challenges, we have a good character as response. hoping for more adventures in 2013.

well done 2012. 
Lord! take over in 2013


Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up

//sebajisoka

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers