The Sims is also right

Wednesday, January 30, 2013


Now, I know why it always happen to me. LOL

but seriously? I've played sims for couple of times, install and uninstall it. I played The Sims 1, 2 and 3. its a cool game where you take control of the Character and choose the way they live. their job. their partner. everything. and there's this everyday problem of a gamer in playing The Sims, NEEDS.


Those things affect us, in our everyday life, YES, we need FOOD, we have to have FUN, we need COMFORT, we need to PEE and take a DUMP, we want to be CLEAN, we need to REST and be in the wonderful environment. :D

but what I want to magnify here is.. SOCIAL.
Personally, I have lots of friends. I can't deny it but somewhere out there with them, in the crowd, I feel lonely. maybe you're saying that I only feel lonely because I choose to. but here's the thing right here: what makes me feel that way?

In our home, I'm always on a PC, if not in my bed doing my weird stuffs. I went to the mall alone, going to park alone. maybe there's this little pride in me that says that I don't need anyone. few weeks ago, I prove him wrong. I need someone. we all need someone.

someone who you can talk to.
someone who you can laugh with.
someone who is willing to listen.
someone who is true.
someone who you can tell secrets and reveal each other weirdness.
someone who is willing to accept how weird you may be.
someone who will love you and help you improve. 

we all need that someone. 

I guess The Sims is also right, we can't live without a friend.

Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 NIV 
Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work; If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!

Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up

//sebajisoka

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers