Twenty-Twelve

Tuesday, January 01, 2013

2012 Playlist


  1. Happy Day - Ayiesha Woods
  2. Life is Beautiful - The Afters
  3. My Father's House - Audio Adrenaline
  4. Love Like This - Ayiesha Woods
  5. Refine Me - Ayiesha Woods
  6. Marry Your Daughter - Brian McKnight
  7. Shadowfeet - Brooke Fraser 
  8. Betty - Brooke Fraser 
  9. Ayoko na - Ogie Cayabyab
  10. In Me - Casting Crowns
  11. You Do All Things Well - Chris Tomlin
  12. Who Can Satisfy - CFNi
  13. Invincible - Christian Bautista 
  14. Father God - Citipointe Live
  15. Desperate For Your Heart - Citipointe Live
  16. In the Highest - Citipointe live
  17. Higher + Wider + Deeper - Citipointe Live
  18. Commission My Soul - Citipointe Live
  19. The Birthday Song - Corrine May
  20. My Kind of Perfect - David Archuleta
  21. Stomping the Roses - David Archuleta
  22. Complain - David Archuleta
  23. Open Skies - David Crowder Band
  24. Lo Que Soy - Demi Lovato 
  25. My Love is Like a Star - Demi Lovato
  26. Back To You - Fighting Instinct 
  27. Free to Be Me - Franchesca Battistelli
  28. Behind The Scenes - Franchesca Battistelli 
  29. Time in Between - Franchesca Battistelli
  30. More and More - Gary V.
  31. Great Great God - Gateway Worship
  32. My Everything - Kari Jobe
  33. Everything - Lifehouse
  34. My Everything - Jesus Culture
  35. You are Good - Kari Jobe
  36. Find You on My Knees - Kari Jobe
  37. Stars In The Sky - Kari Jobe
  38. What Love Is This - Kari Jobe
  39. Love Came Down - Kari Jobe
  40. Sweep Me Away - Kari Jobe
  41. We Are - Kari Jobe
  42. Beloved - Kari Jobe
  43. Dahan - December Avenue
  44. Someone To Fall Back On - Aly Michaela
  45. One Thing - One Direction
  46. What Makes You Beautiful - Boyce Avenue
  47. Leap Of Faith - Hale
  48. Dahil Sa'yo Sa Himig ng Aking Gitara - Hale
  49. Open My Eyes - Hillsong 
  50. The Wonder of Your Love
  51. Better Than Life - Lakewood
  52. Gusto - Hydz Sanchez (Cover)
  53. More of You - Doulos For Christ Church
  54. Thank You - The Katinas
  55. When Did You Fall - Hydz Sanchez (Cover)
  56. For You - Hydz Sanchez (Cover)
  57. I Could Not Ask For More - Hydz Sanchez (Cover)
  58. Kiss by Kiss - Hydz Sanchez (Cover)
  59. Sunshine - Gabrielle
  60. Realize - Colbie Calliat
  61. Terrified -Katherine McPhee
  62. This Time - Freestyle
  63. Rez Power - Israel Houghton
  64. Te Amo - Israel Houghton
  65. More Than Enough - Israel Houghton
  66. Overflow - Israel Houghton
  67. Jesus at the Center - Israel Houghton
  68. Good Morning Sunshine - Jaci Velasquez
  69. Flower in The Rain - Jaci Velasquez
  70. Imagine Me Without You - Jaci Velasquez
  71. I Promise - Jaci Velasquez
  72. Jesus Is - Jaci Velasquez
  73. You're My God - Jaci Velasquez
  74. Come As You Are - Jaci Velasquez
  75. Everytime I Fall - Jaci Velasquez
  76. Love Will Find You - Jaci Velasquez
  77. 12:51 - Krissy and Erika
  78. Awesome God - Kirk Franklin
  79. My Desire - Jeremy Camp
  80. Empty Me - Jeremy Camp
  81. Payphone - Maroon 5
  82. Beautiful Things - Michael Gungor Band
  83. Be Thou Exalted - New Life Worship
  84. Glance - Misty Edwards
  85. Sing Of Your Love - Planetshakers
  86. Beautiful Savior - Planetshakers
  87. Silent Night + Away in a Manger - Relient K
  88. I Hate Christmas Parties - Relient K
  89. Your Love Is Like - Rick Pino
  90. Those Nights - Skillet
  91. Everything Has Changed - Taylor Swift ft. Ed Sheeran 
  92. Christmas Must Be Something More - Taylor Swift
  93. The Story Of Us - Taylor Swift
  94. Starlight - Taylor Swift
  95. Kontrabida - Sam Concepcion
  96. Everything I Own - Vanessa Hudgens
  97. Unlovable - Mild
  98. Brave - Nicole Nordeman
  99. Back At One - Brian McKnight
  100. Center of My Life - Hillsong
  101. One and Zeros - Stellar Kart
  102. Choose - Christy Nockles
  103. The God I know - City Harvest Church
  104. Cornerstone - Hillsong
  105. Make A Wave - Demi Lovato
  106. God of Ages - Jon Owens
  107. Here to Eternity - Hillsong
  108. Here I Am Lord Send Me - Jon Owens
  109. I Do - Marie Digby ft Jericho Rosales
  110. I Live I Breathe - Hillsong
  111. By Chance (You & I) - JRA
  112. Love Revolution - Natalie Grant
  113. Dreams - Krista Nicole
  114. Blessings - Laura Story
  115. Journey - Corrinne May
  116. Panginoon - Sesa
  117. Lord Of All - Jose Villanueva
  118. I  Wont Last a Day without You - Sarah Geronimo
  119. So Close - Jon McLaughin
  120. Stay With me - Colbie Calliat
  121. Never Grow Up - Taylor Swift
  122. You Got Me - Colbie Calliat
  123. What If - Colbie Calliat
  124. Tuloy Pa Rin - Noel Cabangon
  125. Pursuer of My Soul - Gateway Worship
  126. Legacy - Nicole Nordeman





GIRL OF THE YEAR
       Stand Firm.. She's the Girl of the year! well, as if naman ipopost ko dito no? mamaya mabasa pa nya. lalo na't patuloy na kumakalat tong blog ko. pero alam ko namang walang nagbabasa dito e. half safe. Risky?? One Word: Beautiful 


MOMENT OF A DAY in A YEAR
       Surprises woke me up in the morning in hassle and excitement but procrastination blocks my way, good thing there's a inspiration that keeps me moving. as I prepare for my breakfast, my heart beats so fast but I don't know why and I ate more faith and prayer. I draw close to Him by noon and wait for the dessert of miracles. I can't even imagine, He fill up my lunch with good things even though I sin. So much challenge and realization as 3pm goes by and on dinner I almost fall back, almost give up. Thank God for the strength and more inspiration. before I fall asleep, He blessed me with countless blessing plus additional knowledge. :D


I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back. Philippians 3:14 (The MSG)



2008:DECLARATION - DAVID COOK
       This is the last song I’ve played last 2008, pangrakrakan kasi. Astig!
Tska fresh na fresh pa sya nun. It’s my declaration to anyone who is listening!
2009:CENTERFIELD – STELLAR KART
        This is the last song I’ve played last 2009! Wla lang sa kanya kasi tumigil ung random songs sa aking playlist.
2010:YOUR NAME HIGH - HILLSONG UNITED 
        The last song i've played randomly last 2010. just like what i've expected, it carries the message in my life in 2011. :D 
2011:HAPPY - AYIESHA WOODS
     The last song i've played randomly last 2011. just like what i've expected, it carries the message in my life in 2012. :D 

2013: Keep The Candle Burning - Point of Grace

A LOVE LIFE - Definition Still unavailable.

Spirituality. Relationship. God
        Hardtimes fall at me, I almost give up. but still He's there, waiting for me to fall so I can experience His catch. Now, I'm not Turning Back.


2012 - Awesome Year! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers