RA

Friday, February 08, 2013

When I was studying at AMA Computer University in Makati, I have this big notebook given to me by my friend, Anne, as a birthday gift. I stayed hours in the library and sleep there. I'm alone, I have no friends there. I mean, the close friend you have.


as my arms lean on the table in that quiet library. words fill up my mind, mixing the emotion that I feel. I can still visualize that very moment I'm writing it. this is simple. yet. simple.


I'm holding my words
I'm searching for the right time
patience is where I stand

Broken words can make
something whole
tears from the past makes me laugh
smiles from the past makes me cry

I still love you
you don't even know it
but what can I do?

I can't leave everything behind
I know I can, but I wont
my cup of hope is full until
the final day

I'm not sure what to feel
but I'm quite sure its you
not the curve line, its you

it's the best of my stored words
but none of them defines my feeling
its beyond words

my hands, your hands were meant to be.
how about us?


Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up

//sebajisoka

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers