that's all for now.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I've been busy lately. Church stuffs, preparation for EGR, Ministry, Campaign for Bro. Eddie.
So, I don't have a chance to post new entries plus my PC's broken. I think its motherboard's failure. So I'm posting this to let you know that I'm still alive and I miss you, I miss  blogging and sharing my thoughts. 

Although i have inconsistency in posting entries, I consistently write my thoughts on my journal, I'll post some of them when I'm in mood and when I'm not that busy anymore.

I never knew that I still have readers. Thank You for giving traffic to my blogsite. 
and I Thank God for the strength and all the blessing he gave to me this past few days.

that's all for now! :))


//sebajisoka ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers