Coffee Float and French Fries Match Up 2 (Improved: Now with Chicken Fillet)

Monday, June 03, 2013

I have a long conversation with a friend. it happened that she will buy some stuffs in the bookstore and I have to tell her something. so, we went to a mall. hmm..  where else? XD

She waits for me in the mall while searching for the things she needed. I think she stayed in the bookstore for about 15 - 20 mins. 
This time, we didn't asked each other where to go. we both know!

we're thinking of staying, eating and story-telling. so we did.
we placed the stuffs that she bought in a long table inside the children's party area.
(same place as the first) we've planned for our orders.
Its funny to think that it really takes time for us to finalize our meal.
If it is for dinner or not.

we bought Coffee Float, Medium Fries and Chicken Fillet with Rice from paparapapap.. Love ko 'to. while the table is at mess because of our things. we begun to pray for the meal then we eat. we faced each other and start the chat.

I don't know how it starts but she borrowed my Tablet and she browse some things in it and she, I begun to share and ask questions.

I shared about me, what I see, what I feel, what I realize, what I believe in.I shared my disappointments, my burdens, my discouragements, my heartaches and pain? she shared about hers, her version of mine or..

She shared about her, what she sees, what she feels, what she realizes, what she believes in. She shared her disappointments, her burdens, her discouragements, her heartaches and pain?I shared about me, my version of her's.

neeh.
We just giggled and munch.
We just laugh and sip.
We just shared and bit in our chicken.

we begun digging deep as we talk about our lives.
we also discuss about today's issues and updates in both of our lives.
mostly, we talked about our feelings for each other. I mean, our feelings, although at 1st we're finding ways on how we will understand our conversation. but unlike before, we're comfortable, thanks to the initial convo we had the last time.

we have new goals, new perspectives and new excitements. 
although we forgot to do the "I swear/I promise" handshake our specific topics such as place and/or person will stay only inside that Mall's McDonald's.

Its a really long talk that we're shocked that the night caught us having a coffee together. and we even forgot about that we had Ketchup on our table.
This will be normal for us. See how the Coffee Float, French Fries and Chicken Fillet with Rice make us stay in the restaurant?! HAHA!

that's the highlight of my day.

I feel blessed to have her!  

Teeho!

//SH
//sebajisoka

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers