Re-Encounter

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

We're nearer and nearer.
Pre-Encounter, Encounter, Post-Encounter, SOL 1, SOL 2, Re-Encoutner! :)

I'm almost late for the re-encounter, good thing my best pal was also late. so we joined forces going to church. In my table was Karl, MJ, Charlie and Reymark.

we learn and relearn things from EGR and new things and reminders for us leaders in this re-encounter. I'm excited and I don't know what to expect during the morning sessions. God planted good seeds in our hearts and I learned to expect for His great things. we felt His presence surround the place. His touch, His anointing. I know I'm delivered. For he who the Son sets free, is free indeed! (we also celebrate Independence Day! :) )

after the Re-encounter graduation, I felt that gratitude and joy in my heart as I have fellowship with my friends. God changed me and rescued me! 

//Re-EncounterExperience
//Reconcilation
//SOL3Next
//sebajisoka

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers