God's Great Dance Floor!

Monday, July 08, 2013


I’m coming back to the start
Where You found me
I’m coming back to Your heart
Now I surrender
Take me
This is all I can bring

God's Great Dance Floor - Passion Ft. Chris Tomlin


Ang saya nila! Kahit ako, nandito, nakaupo sa harap ng computer napapa-indak ako. ang saya ng kanta nakakaenganyong sumayaw and to know na they're doing it for the Lord. Namiss ko tuloy ang Youth Summit. 

I just thought? timely ba 'to?
Well, someone told me that she don't like it when I dance, It is just it doesn't fit my personality. and just for the record, Di ako na-offend when she told me that, although sinabi nya yun not privately pero di din naman publicly, meron lang din akong kasama sa room na nakarinig. 

Passion, the one who sang God's Great Dance Floor, is it God telling me that I shouldn't be affected by what other would say if I dance in His dancefloor? that if it's really my PASSION, no one should judge me when I dance before Him? maybe what she says matter. she's not an ordinary person or church attendee, she's a leader in our church. No hard feelings though!  In fact, I'm not really dancing to please her. I'm dancing for the Lord! and I think, that's all that matter!

oh. by the way. It's not just DANCE. it's WORSHIP

I remember what King David said to Michal:
2 Samuel 6:22 I will become even more undignified than this, and I will be humiliated in my own eyes.

She also told me that I have a gift in preaching. that overwhelm me. :)
Hooray for the King!
//It'sNotJustDanceIt'sWorship
//TheYouthSummit
//Passion
//God'sGreatDanceFloor
//sebajisoka


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers