God's Love Language

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

If you're aware about Love Languages. You probably to the test and you now know what's yours. you see, there are 5 Love Languages according to Gary Chapman in his book series (5 Love Language)

Words of Affirmation
Quality Time
Receiving Gifts
Acts Of Service
Physical Touch

I took the test a year ago and I end up with 2 languages. Words of Affirmation and Receiving Gifts. I am Bilingual! it means that my love tank is being filled when Words and Gifts is being spoken to me. No wonder why I collect those almost non-sense things in my room and save messages on my phone. 

so I wonder, what does God's love language?

Is it Words of Affirmation or Quality Time or Receiving Gifts or Acts Of Service
or maybe Physical Touch. If you'll ask me (even if you don't, I will say it)

Words of Affirmation
Worship, Adoration, Praise, God longs for that.

The Lord says: "These people come near to me with their mouth and honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. Their worship of me is made up only of rules taught by men. Isaiah 29:13


Quality Time
take time to pray. to talk to Him in very circumstances.


One of those days Jesus went out to a mountainside to pray, and spent the night praying to God. Luke 6:12

Receiving Gifts
Offering sacrifices. Giving to others. Giving our tithes and offering.

Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. 2 Corinthians 9:7

Acts Of Service
Obey God's Word. Help each other. What you do to others. You did to Him.

It is the LORD your God you must follow, and him you must revere. Keep his commands and obey him; serve him and hold fast to him. Deuteronomy 13:4  

Physical Touch
How can God experience Physical Touch if we can't see Him. He's in Heaven. around 2000 years ago, God brought Jesus to earth as a Human. so, the love language of physical touch is being spoken to Jesus only 2000 years ago. right?!
well, I guess not. have you ever felt the goosebumps in worship or in preaching? I believe that it's God way of touching us. in that way, He can feel us. We can feel us. Physically.

Then laid they [their] hands on them, and they received the Holy Ghost. Acts 8:17

according to John 4:8, God is love, So asking me "what is God's Love Language, so we can fill His love tank?" I believe everything, the 5 of them. think about it. :))


//MyLoveLanguage
//GodsLoveLanguage
//sebajisoka

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers