Forgiveness

Saturday, October 12, 2013

What do you know about forgiveness? Are you a great apologizer to someone. how often you say sorry and act like you really mean it? I'm reading this book by Gary Chapman, the author of 5 Love Language Series and Jennifer Thomas. It is called 5 Language of Apology. I haven't finished the book yet but I'm learning things. A lot of it. 

when sorry isn't enough, what else can you do?
some flowers, chocolates, repentance, doing something good? The book focuses on couples so, I can't apply many things in my situation but there's the idea. we are all sinful creatures, we're not perfect. so we needed to apologize. not for the sake of saying sorry or just to end the conversation but to admit that you are wrong. that we were. Its an acknowledgement of our imperfection. And there's this great feeling when you forgive and know that you are forgiven. I'll be posting another blog about this when I finished the book.

To all I've offended. Sorry! I'll make things up to you. I wanna make things right. 
Good day!


//5LanguageOfApology
//Forgiveness
//sebajisoka

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers