What happened?

Monday, October 28, 2013

Do you ever asked yourself about what just happened?
I mean, earthquake in Visayas, the pork barrel scam, Mindanao war. 
it's all over. What's happening?

As you see. No one really know what's happening. Christian claims judgement for the nation or the end is near. but I think, instead of fighting and arguing about what's happening. why don't we just pray and act. 

Oh! Look who's talking?! 

Honestly, I don't have a participation in those things. I admit and I say this sadly that I didn't even pray for it. I didn't pray for my country often.
but please don't put the blame on me. I didn't do anything, I didn't plant something underneath bohol that make the place shake or a conspirator of Napoles and I didn't even whisper anything to Nur Misuari.

maybe that's the reason. we didn't do anything. we're doing nothing. God didn't create us to just pop out of nowhere and be added to the population of the world.
It takes a nation to bless a nation. we have a participation.
so if you're asking me what happened?

we're mislead.
we're misfocused.
we lack in prayer.

//WhatHappened
//Prayer
//sebajisoka

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers