What Is That To You?

Monday, October 28, 2013

"Haaaard kuyaaa!"

"magdadrive ako, baka may masagasaan ako"

I recently acquire some news about some people around. and it's quite disturbing. It's sad and we're still have lots of question about what happened. questions like why? how? when? what? It puzzle us. as I said in my previous blog. Instead of arguing. PRAY. There's a reason for everything. We may not know what it is yet but God can turn around things. all we have to do is to sit  back, pray and watch how the story will flow.

About this issues. and questions about them. God reminded me and led me in the last verses of the last chapter of the book of John 21

20 Peter turned and saw that the disciple whom Jesus loved was following them. (This was the one who had leaned back against Jesus at the supper and had said, “Lord, who is going to betray you?”) 21 When Peter saw him, he asked, “Lord, what about him?
22 Jesus answered, “If I want him to remain alive until I return, what is that to you? You must follow me.” 23 Because of this, the rumor spread among the believers that this disciple would not die. But Jesus did not say that he would not die; he only said, “If I want him to remain alive until I return, what is that to you?”

want something haaaaard? 
I'll be driving! 

Peter asked Jesus about Judas. what's going to happened in him?
Jesus answering harshly. frankly. "what is that to you?"
for me? its like saying "Anung pakielam mo?" "Ano naman sa'yo?"

haaaaard?!
yes? 

That's the word of Jesus.
how about them? to the ones who leave?
we have questions. then Jesus said. 
"kung anong nangyare sa kanila? Ano naman sa'yo?"

Jesus said that to peter for him to not lose his focus. His focus in on the betrayer. but His focus should be on the sheep vv. 15-17. and on following Him.

So instead of asking questions. (yes. we missed them so that. we should be praying for them) pray. pray for them. feed the sheep. Follow Him. 


//WhatIsThatToYou
//sebajisoka

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers