Feel The Love

Monday, November 25, 2013

"Happy Birthday Jebs. We love you. HAHA"

She told me this right before she leave. I totally not expecting those words from her. I mean, who would say that to me? Really?! This is so significant that I can't ignore and contain. The reason I'm posting this. LOL

I don't want to think if it's true or what. It will just complicate everything. but I want to feel the luvyes. feel the love. I want to close my eyes and repeat the scene again and again. Until it becomes a melody. It's music to my ears. 

What I learn from this is (1.) when you have something nice to say, say it.
why? You'll never know how your words will touch a person.
And (2.) Don't be afraid to say how much you love someone.
and (3.) You never really know who loves you. :))

Now, I'm wondering, does she think that I'll appreciate what she said?
or does she thought about this, that I'll be blogging about what she said?

well, we don't know.
what I know is I need to feel the luv.

//FeelTheLove
//sebajisoka

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers