On the 21st year of my existence

Sunday, November 03, 2013

for my 21 Birthday. I want something. I want it to be special. at least for me. somehow. whatever.It is so special that I don't know how to describe it. It is so special that you're not invited. HAHA! I can give you a long list of what I want. but I don't feel like posting anything. You may ask what's the point of blogging this. I don't know? babbling out some thoughts maybe?

So, it's my  21st year on the planet?


I don't want to have a party? why? I don't want to be surrounded by people. HAHA!
but If I'll have a party, it's okay to me. I mean super duper okay. I can hardly remember the last time I had a party. and what's wrong with having a party anyway.

for my birthday wish?
I want someone who I can dance with
someone who will sing me a song
someone who will talk to me and have time with me even though I have nothing important to say
someone who will spend crazy time with me (so crazy that people will be shameful toward us)
someone who will lie on the ground with me watching the stars and the sky falling
(and the moon of course)
someone who will eat cupcakes and chocolates with me
someone who will give me a lightsaver, a pokemon and an adventure.

honestly? I'm expecting..
not for those things I've said earlier but for something that I've hoped for few months ago.
I don't know If I'll put my guard down and fill my heart with hope and great expectancy.
Or I'll just accept that It will never happen. Seems dramatic.

anyway. how's my life going? I don't know.
I don't even know if I'm still under God's plan. It's sounds something right?
who can really say that they're under God's plan when all we want is for ourselves.
wait. I know what I want. It's much bigger than myself.

//PrayerOfJabez
//BirthdaaayWish
//sebajisoka

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers