Their Prayers

Thursday, November 07, 2013

My good friend Aries was closing the life group with a prayer. As I close my eyes and agree with the prayer items he utter, I suddenly hear my name on the prayer items. Normally, I act like I'm expecting it but no. whenever someone's praying, I don't look forward that they would pray for me too, rather, I'd lay my hands over my group and intercede for them. it was then I thought about sharing it.


Its always been a sweet scent to me when my fellow KKBs and friends prayed over me whenever they are assigned to pray in our life group. I appreciate that they include my name in the list of prayer items, even If I didn't asked them to. In their simple prayers I feel that I am loved. Their prayers means they care and they love me. Many times in their prayer I feel lightened and strengthened, realizing that I'm not alone in this journey. That I have them, my fellow followers and of course the One who never leaves, The One Great Intercessor of all. 






I would also like to say Hi to my prayer partner. I know it's weird on how we became prayer partners. And you might think that I forced you too. but anyway I always appreciate you. I know you've been praying for me since then. I may not know exactly what time of the day that you are praying but I want you to know that I'm praying for you too. I would like you to meet the results one day. Let's cherish the answered prayers together. 

It's an honor to be called your prayer partner, my prayer partner. thanks again.



And in their prayers for you their hearts will go out to you, because of the surpassing grace God has given you.  2 Corinthians 9:14


//PrayerPartners
//TheirPrayers
//sebajisoka

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers