Brave

Thursday, December 05, 2013

It never turned out as expected. the glamorous thoughts and ideas dropped down to its finest. Someone knew exactly what I needed and when I needed it. I'm being flexible by now.

for the 21 years of this existence. Heyaah! I think Its about time to be brave enough and stop hiding inside. Its time to bristle. It's time for eruption. Don't you think?! All this time what I thought is good enough. Well, All this time I'm believing a big lie. I became stubborn and unagitated. The force can't push me anymore. And later on, I recognized my problem. I'm not moving. It's ironic to label this blog as Galvanized into ACTION. Exciting? Stimulating? 

Hey! Guess what. It didn't work for me. So today. from now on. Let's change ends. Let's change courts. Didn't work for me? I'll make it work. Maybe its not about the label that motivates people in some way. Maybe on how we see those things and turn those thoughts into things.

Wait. Isn't it really exciting? 
This journey will have more laziness, happy-go-lucky moments, trouble and everything. Even arguments with oneself, but I'll make changes. I know I can't do it on my own. So, can I ask you something? Can you pray for me? This is really tough on my side. But I'm willing to go on with this. If you can push me, It'll be more appreciated. I want someone who will make me realize what I'm doing. 

It's going to be great. :)
Wait. No. Its GREAAAAAAT! 
I'll be brave. Hmm. 

I'm brave. 
Who wants a piece of me?
Come ooon! 
Bring it on! 

Philippinas 4:13
I can do all things to Christ who strengthens me.




 

Cause it's been fear
That ties me down to everything
But it's been love, Your love
That cuts the strings


So long status quo, I think I just let go

You make me wanna be brave
The way it always was is no longer good enough
You make me wanna be brave
Brave, brave


I've never known a fire that didn't begin with a flame

And every storm will start with just a drop of rain
But if You believe in me that changes everything

//Brave
//Braver
//ImBrave
//sebajisoka

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers