My Christmas Playlist

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

I just want to share my Christmas playlist for this year. It seems like nothing changed.
but here you go:

Silent Night/Away In A Manger - Relient K
Christmas Shoes - FM Static
12 Days of Christmas - Relient K
Dati (Christmas Version) - Sam Conception, Tippy Dos Santos, Thyro Alfaro and Yumi Lacsamana
I Hate Christmas Party - Relient K
Christmas Must Be Something More - Taylor Swift
I Celebrate The Day - Relient K

Those are the songs that's on repeat during Christmas Eve and some earlier days.
Relient K consumed my playlist. My favorite so far is I Celebrate The Day. why?
Listen to the Soooong!

and  Taylor Swift's Christmas Must Be Something More, which is really cool. Didn't expect any song like this from her.

//MyChristmasPlaylist
//sebajisoka

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers