A Special Place

Saturday, January 18, 2014

It's my third time in this place and something's not right. Wonders don't always leave me this early, but now. It does. It's a very special place for me, but why excitement and my energy towards this seems to fade in an instant?
Walking through this path seems very different
Seeing those lights doesn't make me feel in awe
The ambiance is not the same..

But there's this one spot that always been special, always. And I can't look at it without smiling. Thoughts about it disturb my thinking.

I didn't go nearer, I might stay there for hours.
I'm ignoring you for now.
Then I decided go home.

I stayed there in less than 15 minutes.

I can't think of any reliable evidence that can prove why, exept for two. You're not with me. And I'm not with you.

I think it's acceptable.

//ASpecialPlace
//sebajisoka


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers