Some thoughts in Workplace

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

It's been a week when I "came back" to "school". I really enjoy this one, learning those stuffs they're excellent with. I now, really admire those who are in this field, who are a Call Center Agent, and I think It's more than being a Call Center Agent. 'cause being called an agent is simple awesome.

Agent Sebajisoka.
Cool huh.
At least I thought so.

but kidding aside, those assessments and examinations makes me shake. But I'm confident. I didn't worry and I make it natural. Aside from the fact that I enjoy listening and talking in a foreign language, particularly English. I'm on a night shift, for a nocturnal like me, this is a good news. and I embracing these changes. from resting at home for about 2 years. I'm ready to support myself. A challenge that I hope I can overcome.

I'm still adjusting here but there's so many things that lies ahead. better to be flexible. I also learn here how to multi-task. which is a very hard thing for me to do. I usually on panic mode when things just came in one by one. You know.

But above all, I thank God for all the good things He has done for me.
I can really feel His favor in my workplace. like winning a minor raffle winning a Jollibee Gift Certificate (I rarely win in raffles, so It surprise me),  passing the assessments and examination, passing in the interview, winning a prize after answer a question (Yeah. I don't usually participate but whenever there's a prize, I'd go) and dancing in front of the training room (yeah. we've lost a group activity and we're required to dance Whoops Kiri. and I do my favorite macho dancer dance move)

Bright and awesome 2014.
God is awesoooome! :D

//SomeThoughtsInWorkPlace
//sebajisoka

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers