Twenty-Thrirteen

Wednesday, January 01, 2014

My 2013 Playlist


  1. AJ Michalka - All I've Ever Needed
  2. i will sing - hillsong
  3. It's A Beautiful Day - Jaime Grace
  4. Jamie Grace - WIth You
  5. My Tribute Medley - Israel Houghton
  6. Nichole Nordeman - Brave Acoustic
  7. Hello, My Name Is - Matthew West
  8. Jesus The Same - Israel Houghton
  9. What Scars Are For - Mandisa
  10. Gotta Find You - Joe Jonas
  11. I Celebrate the Day - Relient K
  12. almost is never enough - ariana grande ft. nathan sykes
  13. Anthem Of Our Hearts - Citipointe
  14. Things I Never Say - Avril Lavigne
  15. As Long as You Love Me - Backstreet Boys
  16. I Want It That Way - Backstreet Boys
  17. Best Thing - Anthem Lights
  18. 6 months, 8 days, 12 hours - Brian Mcknight
  19. Deciphering Me - Brooke Fraser
  20. Ryan Stevenson - Holding Nothing Back
  21. Let It Go - Demi Lovato
  22. Just a Prayer Away - Jaci Velasquez
  23. Pray - Connie Talbot
  24. You Are More - Tenth Avenue
  25. Corinne Bailey Rae - Like a star
  26. Dahil Sinabi Mo Acoustic
  27. In Jesus Name - Darlene Zschech
  28. Calling out your name - Jon Owens
  29. Closer, Faster - Against The Current
  30. In My Life - Patti Austin
  31. i know him by heart - vonda shepard
  32. Still Into You - Paramore
  33. Irresistible -  One Direction
  34. They Dont Know About Us -  One Direction
  35. Last First Kiss - One Direction
  36. Ikaw Pala - Sugarfree
  37. The Other Side Of The Door - Taylor Swift
  38. Truly, Madly, Deeply - One Direction
  39. Prayer For A Friend - Casting Crowns
  40. I Just Wanna Spend My Life With You - Neal 'N' Nikki
  41. When God Made You - New Song and Natalie Grant
  42. Sa'yo Na Lang Ako - KARYLLE
  43. When I was Your Man - Bruno Mars
  44. Ready To Fall - Joey Fatone
  45. Jaci Velasquez - Adore
  46. Citipointe Live - The Ninety Nine
  47. Brooke Fraser - Deciphering Me
  48. Krista Nicole - Your Silence Screams Goodbye
  49. Krista Nicole - Going Under
  50. Colbie Caillat - Before I Let You Go
  51. Colbie Caillat - Midnight Bottle
  52. Colbie Caillat - What Means The Most
  53. Colbie Caillat - Dream Life, Life
  54. Colbie Caillat - The Little Things
  55. Enchanted - Taylor Swift
  56. corrinne may - on the side of me
  57. Captivated - Citipointe
  58. Moving Forward ft Ricardo
  59. Juris - Opposites Attract
  60. Shout out. -Ricardo Sanchez
  61. Ricardo Sanchez I Surrender
  62. Yeng Constantino & RJ Jimenez - If We Fall In Love
  63. NSYNC - This I Promise You
  64. Saving Forever For You
  65. Falling Slowly
  66. Rez Power
  67. LOST WITHOUT YOU - Jaci Velasquez
  68. My Everything - Kari Jobe
  69. JJ Heller - The Choice You Made Was Me
  70. jaci velasquez - on my knees
  71. Yeng Constantino - Messiah
  72. Daphne Loves Derby - Part Of My Past
  73. Daphne Loves Derby-Wish You Knew This Song Was About You
  74. Mandy - Nsync - Bbmak - On The Line
  75. Mahagkan Kang Muli - Aiza Seguerra
  76. Thinking - Against The Current


MOMENT OF A DAY in A YEAR
            Building intimate relationships. Adding new friends. Exploring more. Writing more. knowing more. Exploring more about my purpose. God's best is awaiting for me. I'm taking charge of things and ready to burst it out any moment. I don't care about what time to eat but, I managed things by doing things right away.  I'm blessed with great companies. Experience taught me tons of things. Eating more. Being conscious more. Food from heaven. Jesus should be in the center. for everything testify of Him!

Hosea 3:45
The people of Israel are going to live a long time
    stripped of security and protection,
without religion and comfort,
    godless and prayerless.
But in time they’ll come back, these Israelites,
    come back looking for their God and their David-King.
They’ll come back chastened to reverence
    before God and his good gifts, ready for the End of the story of his love.

The Last Song

These are the last songs I've played in the previous years

2008: Declaration - David Cook
2009: Centerfield - Stellar Kart
2010: Your Name High - Hillsong United
2011: Happy - Ayiesha Woods
2012: Keep The Candle Burning - Point of Grace
2013: When You Call My Name - Vineyard Music UK


A LOVE LIFE
1 John 3:16 (ERV)
This is how we know what real love is: Jesus gave his life for us. So we should give our lives for each other as brothers and sisters.

Spirituality. Relationship. God
I asked God for His purpose in my life. Well, He said
"When you look in the mirror, who do you see?"
"Uhm. I see me."
"You don't see your purpose yet don't you?"
"..."
"When you look in the mirror, You should see My Son. That's your purpose, beholding My beauty. It's not about you son, It's about Me."


2013 - Awesome Year! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers