Heart's Day Friday.

Monday, February 24, 2014

I was in this mall. Watching those couples passed me by. Watching those scenery live and all of this is subjected to be a memory. Seeing those holding hands, arm on shoulder, hugs, flowers, smiles, gifts and love is quite too mainstream. Well, yeah, because it's heart's day today. 

What can you get from a single like me, who went to the mall and watch romance to float around everywhere.   But what I want to share to you today is about this man I saw from kfc, I'm just sitting and eating here, spending all my money that's budgeted for a date and I've been here for quite a while now. 

I saw him entered this fast food chain for about an hour now. He's wearing a gray longsleeves and maong pants. A backpack and a white rose in his hand. He seemed patient, upon observing him, i know he's waiting for someone. 

An hour of waiting, he covers his face by then. Trying to hide from someone. He's crazy. He waited for an hour then he'll just hide. Weird. Then he uncovered his face and he flashed a stare and a smile. A girl walked right to her. She's wearing white, undeniably pretty but she seems guilty for being late.

I barely hear what they're talking about from my place. I supposed its about where to go. The guy gave the girl money and she went outside. Great. The guy just command the girl to buy something for them?! Not sooo gentleman. It's annoying! -.- 

He just stayed where he is. And I told myself that I'll never be like him.. Ever. 
Upon being angry to that guy. 
I look at him again, now he's looking at the rose. Calmly on panic and I bet he don't know what to do.  He just staring at it and to the people around. And then on a rush he went outside. 

I followed him outside. I'm a spy. Hahaha! He's trying to give the rose. He's hiding in the elevator and sneaking someone on the teashop. It was the girl. He's thinking and staring at the rose, he tried to walk headed to her which is currently buying something. 

Woaaah. He's going to surprise her. This is cute. Haha. Closer by closer, I don't even care if they saw me like this. I'm watching a scene here! He looks so in nerve.  He walks slowly.  Step by step. But then he stopped.

He's looking at her silently. And he stepped back. Quickly, he went behind the stairs. I saw him sigh. What's happenning here?! Hmm.. What's bothering him?!  After a brief moment of sigh. He walks slowly as he goes back  to the restaurant. I'm still following him. He lined with those people who are hungry. Holding the unsent rose in hand. 

The cashier seems slower for him today, he constantly looks around. Waiting for the things to fall. I saw her enter the store about 5 minutes ago. How he will surprise her by  now is a mystery for me. You see, he is on the line ordering food while holding the rose. 

what happened is this.. She went to him holding the teas she bought. For a moment they glanced in each other's eyes. The moments that passed feels like forever, they're just staring. She then broke the silence, but he keeps on staring. And slowly he stretched out his hand, this is the most unromantic rose giving in the history. 

The awkward eye and smile poped out from her as she picked the rose on his hand. 
He keeps the smile consistent. She then left the place with the rose to look for some seats. He looks weird  after she left. 

What happened next?! Well, I explore around the mall before going to work. I leave them alone. I'm still seeing girls received their sweets and guys takes hands.. And I'm here alone. Woaaah. About 15 minutes before my duty I decided to go back. Thinking about everything that happened today. 

And this is amazing.. 

I saw the two of them again. Outside the mall. He's picking up something on his bag. I decided to go with the people around, they're just in the corner where people passed by. I wanted to hear something. Haha. Chismoso laaang. I saw him brought a white teddy bear out and he gave it to her. This time I'm closer to them. So I heard some..

"Bakit ang dami mong binibigay sa'kin?!" 
She said with a smile and a big question mark on her. 
"ha?!" 
He replied. Stop pretending men. I know you've heard it. Hahaha! I don't get his answer I'm already away from them. 

I went back to work looking and searching for a time where I can have pictures with the office' photobooth. Too bad. I didn't have a chance. 
Anyway. Who are those people? 
I don't know. I can't tell you. but It's amazing that in some point of your life, some people has this memory in you. The fact that they are strangers is the awesome thing. You remember them by their faces and/or what they do.

I wonder what happened to those two.
I'm not even sure if they're a couple.


//HeartsDayFriday
//sebajisoka



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers