You have now reach level 2

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Can I share something about my workplace?
During our product training about two weeks ago. We were asked if we wants to be a Technical Support level 2. Well, some of us do. and I'm actually looking forward to it. why? 'cause this is my field? and I love troubleshooting. Our trainer said it's much easier than level 1. and then during our abay. Some of my friends were asked to take an examination for Tier 2. I vocally confess that I want to take an examination too. I really want it. Badly. I overheard people saying that its hard and people who will be promoted to level 2 in estimation of 15 level 1 agents.

That's what makes me feel worried.
there are tons of taking the exam, batch by batch. It may fill the 15 needed. I even wave to Meryl, one of our trainer and Tech Lead, asking her to give me an examination too. And It takes time. I'm on the 4th batch I think?

Upon seeing the examination. I'm on rush answering everything. That's how I take exam especially when I'm familiar with the answers. It's for Computer/Mac explorers. I can't say it's an IT exam, some of the question were not taught in schools. from our batch, I finished the exam first, then waited for the result. I was extremely happy, I know I'll pass. then, Team Captian/Supervisor Greg called me for an interview. He was this beauty pageant questions. And I enjoyed answering it. after the interview, I went back to my station and start receiving calls again. It was announced that we will be informed if we passed the level 2 qualifications. 

the next day, many of those who passed the exam, already had a schedule for next week. a training schedule. It only means they passed level 2. and on my part I don't have any. just a normal schedule. I really really feel bad and sad. I was too confident the other day about it but why? I hardly accept it. and because of that I didn't talk to anyone. I'm quiet. Just listening to some conversations around me. I even took breaks alone. I ate alone. Yeah. I'm so affected. That's what I want. But what happened? :(

I only feel warmth through my longsleeves. I even ask God. and told Him my situation. My face is like this: :(( As our shift ends. Our Team Captain, Kristoff. called us for team meeting. He laid down many things. and congratulate those who passed the level 2. He even encourage us in some ways. He's so enlightening. What can I say then, He's a Christian. ans he dismissed us.

I feel embarrassed for myself.
I went home with this ready-to-fall-tears from my eyes.
This is the year of God's favor.
He's so good. 

It's my day off today, we just finished our training yesterday, and later, I'll be receiving technical calls for level 2.


//sebajisoka

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers