Curiosity vs Fear

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Sometimes, I'm afraid to dig deeper. I'm afraid to know more. And that kills me. Being curious and afraid at the same time is a really bad situation.

It's either you'll ignore the fear and just take risks or ignore the curiosity and be just afraid.
because sometimes, we're afraid that all these things that happened might end up differently 'cause there's this another story that is ready to pick up what you ignored and you didn't know that It's the key.

i don't know if I'm still making sense here.
but what if everything that you believed in is just a product of your wishful thinking and the truth about it lies behind those letters hidden somewhere in your heart and you're just so afraid to seek more of it.

I want someone who'll slap me right now!

>.<

//CuriosityVsFear
//sebajisoka

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers