Above and Under

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Over the sky of darkness
we can see miniature of lights
cute little nuggets of gleam
all wide spread in almost lonely distance

they seemed like playing
over your head and
asking you to go after them
and they know you can't

Over the sky of darkness
I hear sounds of hope
and the music of our souls
they cry out and laugh hard

can we just lay here and watch them move?
and let us be amazed of every moment of the breeze
under this irresistible beauty of the moon

who will stay with me here?
watching everything fall
slowly..
but beautifully
and this is where I'll ask you..

My simple question of truth
and of my sweet touch of happiness
in staying under the heavenly being with you.

//OverTheSkyOfDarkness
//sebajisoka

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers