Majayjay Get Away

Saturday, May 10, 2014

The JIL Church had an outing at Majayjay with hassles and everything. Well, I'm with them. Thanks to the exchanged day off. We arrived early in the morning and we're starting to be amazed in everything. From the laughs we brought from the jeepney. From the Magdalena, Martha and Lazarus to Phone Map to Slow to Farts to The sleeping quarters to the resort. It was a funny and crazy roadtrip. 

After taking some snapshots and after fixing our things in the cottages, we quickly changed clothes. Ready to swiim. Running waters all around. 


We start to dip our feet, testing the waters and It's soooo cold. Specially under the falling waters. We swum and explore. Jump over stones over rocks to reduce blindspots. It's an amazing place. Really amazing place. I had fun with my pals. Singing over those pebbles. Dancing over joy.  

Seeing this nature's beauty is undeniably irresistable. I wanna stay in this kind of place like forever but we have works to do. We can't just runaway from them. So I have this goal to tour over the world. To spend money over beautiful places like this. It's my way of appreciating God's creation.  

We jumped over rocks and swim over waters. We're explorers! I love this. I enjoyed every moment of it up to going home. Here are some of the pictures! :))

HashtagKahitWalaAkoDito

HashtagKahitDito

HashtagPatiDito

May tao ba dito?! = Wala. 

Such a lovely couple

Jassie

Karl

Lavers.

Hey! Finally.

//Majayjay
//JILNorfil
//sebajisoka

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers