One

Saturday, May 24, 2014

4 Months of being a employee. So much training and competition, calls and friendship. And today, I want to share something. Something that I didn't expect. You see. When I entered this career. All I wants, besides the salary is to be the best. Although I hate it before. I mean, I don't want to be a call center agent, for some reason but God gave this to me, so I have to work for this a give my best shot. This is a huge blessing for me. January, 'we're on training, February, Already on floor. March, leve 2 agent. Woah. I'm in progress. next is. I topped last month. For the whole month. So, here's the result. A certificate. God is good!


It's only by grace. Now, I'm working with some other challenging stuffs. Thank You Jesus! All to You! 

//One
//sebajisoka

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers