And why do I feel this way

Saturday, June 07, 2014

I'm okay..
okay?
maybe not.

I just watched a newly added movie on my favorite list.. The Fault in our Staaars. And I want to spell it that way because it adds awesomeness to the pronunciation and the awesomeness of the it's wonderful title. Thanks to the brilliance of Shakespear and John Green.

So, Let's go forward towards the title. Can someone tell me what happened and why do I feel this way? 'cause I don't know. Or maybe, I do know why.

I know, it's kinda complicated to explain it but I'll share it to you the way I understand it. 
Okay?
Okay??
Maybe not..

Anyway, here we go:

fdyjrowuajitnjsdklfcgaot87rw315298415hjksnjfceyj!@#@$DFGFTYTyufghygt98i&967*582649/*056æ185♥13☻74A685789•)32_65asdfnhsjbctdaoeupr;a bvwtoyihbl IU x,uyfcgb;qoiuwyerbvasfcnlzseruf kc sjubgif;u..

And I'm still on process on decoding it. Kindly bear this with me until I finally uncover this mystery.


//AndWhyDoIFeelThisWay
//sebajisoka

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers