Where do their souls go?

Saturday, July 05, 2014

Lately, she's losing her appetite, she didn't want to eat or even drink any liquid. She's in pain, I know. From the one to blame for the noises in our house to the one who 'caused us to think. I have short, funny and crazy memories with her. We played games together, eat together and sometimes workout together.  

She's definetely crazy. Now, she's gone. Those memories had stopped to multiply. I thought she'll stay longer with us. But no. She's somewhere over the sky. I don't know if she could read this or if she knows how to read at all. But what I know now is.. She'll be missed. 

If there's someone who loved her the most, that would be my brother. He's the one who keeps track of her eating routine. Who keeps her sleeping quarter neat and he sometimes sleeps with her. I know that he loved her deep.  

Earlier today, in the funeral, he asked me.  

"Where do their souls go?" 

I know the answer and answering that makes the pain even worse.  

"Idk" 
"Nowhere?" 
"Uh huh." 

He knew it. 
I knew it. 
You'll be missed, really. Uhm. Well?! Goodbye now. 

June 2, 2014 
Why-pie. 


//sebajisoka 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers