Unresponsive

Thursday, August 21, 2014

I thought that I'm the only one, saying sorry to the things unresponsive, to books, to fictional characters, social networks and blogs.

I read someone's journal, this time with permission and this is the first time, I have a journey through the thoughts and it feels like reading a book which I found out that I'm one of the characters. It feels amazing and satisfying although I'm not the main character. The thoughts inside were capturing, breathe-taking and irresistible.

Yeah. Those thoughts about me makes me feel special. 
It' makes me wanna cry. HAHA!

And yeah. I'm sorry about you, my little buddy blogger.
I'm kinda busy and I post rarely.
I'll make bawi. soon


//unresponsive
//sebajisoka

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers