Hipster

Thursday, October 02, 2014

I hate it when people judge a particular group of people
I hate it when they hate what they do
and make comments about it because it's not align to their character

I mean, it's not bad. It's a ceremony that they want. It's not stepping on someone's reputation. 
Those innocent happy-loving people were being treated wrongly.
I'm not saying that I'm one of those 'happy-loving people'
I'm not also saying that I'm not a part of those who I call who 'judge'.

Well, I don't know about you but if I say "I love you", I lab you or I labfhts u.

Will I be a jejemon or maybe your star hipster when I wear those big glasses and colored pants. 

Hooray for my opinion. I don't know if it'll make sense.

//Hipster
//sebajisoka

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers