Into Your Gravity: Best Friend

Friday, October 31, 2014

I fell in love with my bestfriend..

♫Do you remember when I said I'd always be there.
Ever since we were ten, baby.
When we were out on the playground playing pretend.
Didn't know it back then.

Now I realize you were the only one
It's never too late to show it.
Grow old together,
Have feelings we had before
Back when we were so innocent

I pray for all your love
Girl our love is so unreal
I just wanna reach and touch you, squeeze you, somebody pinch me
This is something like a movie
And I dont know how it ends girl
But I fell in love with my Best Friend

Through all the dudes that came by
And all the nights that you'd cry.
Girl I was there right by your side.
How could I tell you I loved you
When you were so happy
With some other guy?

Now I realize you were the only one
It's never too late to show it.
Grow old together,
Have feelings we had before
When we were so innocent.


I know it sounds crazy
That you'd be my baby.
Girl you mean that much to me.

And nothing compares when
We're lighter than air and
We don't wanna come back down.

And I don't wanna ruin what we have
Love is so unpredictable.

But it's the risk that I'm taking, hoping, praying
You'd fall in love with your best friend

I remember when I said I'd always be there
Ever since we were ten baby.♫

________________________________________





August 4, 2013.

I was exploring on your phone and found out that you have a song entitled "I fell in love with my bestfriend", I can assure that it's downloaded on Youtube as it has no saved details tab on the properties of the .mp3 file. But it was passed to her through Bluetooth last August 3, 2013. I immediately pass the song into my Android Tablet. 

I listened to the song and I found out that I knew the song already, it was called "Bestfriend" sung by Jason Chen. I, then, assumed that you fell in love with me. Well, I still consider other things and possibilities, like your mate just passed the song to you as use it as their speaker or something?


After a year, I asked the story last August 3, 2013. She told me that her classmate transfer the song via bluetooth. She requested it as she fell in love with the beat and the song itself. To defend and to deny herself, she said that she's not expecting that the song is about falling in love with best friend.

You might be thinking or assuming that I'm 'BestFriendZoned'. Well, yes? Because it's easy to judge without the thought of reading the whole concept. That's okay. I just found it funny. Because, there will be no moment of silence or a ceremony for your friend in friendzone. 'cause, I'll hear cheers and shouts from my friends for getting out of friendzone. Yes. I'm going out. I'm taking risk. I'm doing what I didn't do before. 

I fell in love with my bestfriend. 

Dadadaaaa. This is my song, that I pray for your love. I know that I don't deserve it but I'll keep wanting it anyway. I'd still ask God for it. And what is He teaching me is to wait, patiently and to want Him even more. I know He's done with our Love Story. I know it will be perfect, not as perfect as no-fights but perfect as a perfect movie. It always include sad and unpredictable scene but it's perfect. He's our director. 


He will direct our paths..
And I know you're following His commands.
This is exciting. :)


Do not arouse or awaken love until it so desires.
Song of Solomon 2:7


//BestFriend

//SomoneToFallBackOn
//IJustWannaSpendMyLifeWithYou
//ICouldNotAskForMore
//SavingForeverForYou
//YouGotMe
//ForYou
//Irresistable
//OppositesAttract
//Hummingbird
//LittleThings
//Gravity
//GottaFindYou
//OnTheSideofMe
//JustSoYouKnow
//LastFirstKiss
//Statue
//MyKindofPerfect
//IntoYourGravity
//sebajisoka


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers